Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cross Country America...








There is so much to see and do in America, you could continuously travel this country for a year on end and not come close to seeing it all!
I saw what I could in 8 weeks. What I saw was good.
I must have looked hungry a lot of the time every where I went people fed me, even sitting on top of a lookout at Zyon canyon some nice girls offered me their dried fruits. Not to mention the amazing steaks Cristina's Dad cooked for me. Plus the lobsters Muff's Mum threw down for us. Even the rad burger bar where all the famous people hang that Andy took me to. Americans really love food. I have never talked about food so much as I did in America. The reality was Americans are generous and accommodating to no end.

God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment