Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Salisbury...








So I thought I would be relaxing in Salisbury but instead I spent the days wandering the streets amazed how old everything was and how people keep warm in this frigid place!
Still clocked into Saudi time I would wake up religously around 5am in the morning regardless of how many pints was still swimming in blood stream. But instead of just rolling over and catching up on much needed sleep, I decided it would be an awesome idea to venture out in the morning light and lovely minus 5 degree chill to see what I could capture. Never has a 30second exposure felt so long, and never have I felt so awkward giving the good morning nod to people heading off to work. I'm sure they thought I was mental, probably largely due to the fact I had many a thought I was mental, seriously who takes photos at 5am in the middle of winter in England??

Pretty glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment